Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Project Manager for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Location: Houston, TX
Contract- 18 months
Hybrid (3 days on site)
Reference Job Order #: 232489
- We are looking for an experienced deployment and business transformation leader to support the deployment of SAP S/4 HANA and accompanying business process and data changes
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading designated deployment readiness activities (i.e., testing, cutover, business and site readiness, go/no-go criteria, role mapping, future state process mapping).
- Will act as an advisor to functional leaders and program leads to ensure successful execution of deployment activities and business readiness at deployment.
- Assist Program Manager and Project Leads with development and execution of deployment strategy and plan
- Build relationships and alignment with MCBU, Corporate Program, and Other Business Unit Deployment Team stakeholders
- Act as a change agent to internal and external stakeholders to build alignment with program objectives
- Conduct analysis needed to support driving and improving program execution
- Provide real-time coaching on business transformation and deployment activities
- Lead/support business process design and role mapping
- Lead/support planning processes using traditional waterfall and agile methodologies
- Facilitate identification of critical success factors and KPIs for deployment
- Provide flexible support across functional and deployment workstream teams as needed
- Multiple deployments of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or integrated Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems that include finance, supply chain, and asset management scope
- Preparing a company or business for a multi-discipline technology enabled business transformation (i.e., organization, process, data, and technology transformation)
- Broad information technology project knowledge (i.e., project management, business analyst, application analyst/architect, data analyst/architect, change management, application support during cutover and hypercare)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management and working through influence
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Minimum of 10-15 years relevant experience
- Multiple full lifecycle SAP ECC and/or S/4 HANA deployments.
- Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, or Power deployment experience that includes frontline operations and maintenance stakeholders
- Experience as servant leader/coach developing high performance cross-functional teams
- Operational experience as an ERP user executing business processes and managing data
- SAFe Agile experience
- Degree in engineering, business, information technology, or related field.
Job ID: JOB-232489
Publish Date: 14 Nov 2023