Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Technical Lead for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Technical Lead (Data Analytics)
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid/remote)
Duration: 13+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Responsible for leading complex projects and independently executing analyses that support the healthcare value portfolio. Translates technical results into answers for healthcare business needs and applies a strong understanding of healthcare industry when creating those solutions. Partners effectively outside of the business team to execute work. Works closely with team members to fully understand the business question and source associated data required for a solution. Executes work efficiently, bringing forward process enhancements with a continuous improvement mindset.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Advanced Data Analytics.
- Proficient in advanced functions in SQL.
- Advanced understanding of data warehousing and data mining concepts such as: DataMart design, fact tables, dimension tables, data views within data marts/data warehouses, data models such as star schemas and snowflake schemas.
- Ability to recognize data patterns, quantify potential issues and identify solutions.
- Ability to standardize, harmonize, clean, prepare and use data for developing datasets, reporting and analysis.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on external and internal processes and data to identify opportunities for improvement and answer questions.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Conduct data gathering and analysis to understand business requirements. Provide direction for short and long-term solutions and provide the team direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction. Provide input from a business and IT perspective.
- Healthcare Experience
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, and scripting languages: Python or Scala
- Experience with data visualization tools, preferably Tableau.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft tools and software (i.e., Excel, Visio, Access, PowerPoint)
- Display innovation in identifying, proposing, and overseeing the execution of business solutions.
- Written and verbal communication skills interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, or within a team environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Mathematics, Healthcare Information Technology or similar degree required. Master’s Degree preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232469
Publish Date: 09 Nov 2023