Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Duration: 6 Month contract; chance to extend/convert to full time.
Location: REMOTE – Candidates MUST reside in one of the four states: Oregon, Washington, Idaho or Utah (REMOTE)
Pay Rate: 50-53$/HR
Industry: Health Industry
- Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) experience or health care finance experience (minimum of 1 to 2 years).
- Financial Analyst typically requires bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, economics or statistics. CPA, CMA, MBA or ASA, along with health insurance experience preferred plus 2-4 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.Basic knowledge of applicable statutes, policies and procedures in a specific functional area.
- In partnership with leadership, identifies a full range of alternatives for the business.
- General knowledge of business principles, theories and concepts.
- Ability to effectively work with a broad range of stakeholders, including the ability to influence where applicable.
- Delivers basic presentations to group or team.
- Develops financial models and analysis using advanced analytical techniques and complex financial systems
- Plans, organizes, schedules, coordinates and monitors basic work streams.
- Provides training or consulting expertise to other departments, analysts and external stakeholders.
- Provides informal leadership if needed, occasionally suggests improvements to unit work flow/processes.
Job ID: JOB-232465
Publish Date: 09 Nov 2023