Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Data Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Location: Chicago, IL
Contract- 6+ months
Reference Job Order #: 232455
Exploratory data analysis, using scripting to provide business insights. Must be good at statistics, python and SQL. Finance background useful.
- Part of a cross-disciplinary team, working closely with other data analysts, product managers, data scientists, data engineers, software engineers, data managers and business partners.
- Provide actionable, data-driven business and product insights by combining deep statistical skills, data manipulation capabilities and business acumen.
- Define, instrument and maintain metrics and build dashboards.
- Proactively identify impactful opportunities and autonomously execute data analysis.
- Be a bridge between business and digital organizations, combining in-depth understanding of both areas.
- If needed, build and maintain data pipelines to unblock your analysis.
- Adhere to and advocate for data analytics best practices
- Present results to peers and senior management, influencing decision making
- Mentor others.
- MSc in a quantitative field, preferably statistics.
- Hands-on experience (typically 5+ years) carrying out data analytics, data mining and product analytics in complex, fast-paced environments.
- Applied knowledge of data analytics and data pipelining tools and approaches across all data lifecycle stages.
- Thorough understanding of underlying mathematical foundations of statistics, including knowledge of experimental design and analysis and causal inference from observational data.
- Expert SQL knowledge
- Advanced scripting experience in R or python.
- Ability to write and maintain moderately complex data pipelines
- Strong business acumen.
- Customer-centric and pragmatic mindset. Focus on value delivery and swift execution, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills. Ability to lead large organizations through influence.
- Continuous learning and improvement mindset.
- Advanced analytics degree
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, and Spark) is a plus.
- No prior experience in the energy industry required.
Job ID: JOB-232455
Publish Date: 08 Nov 2023