Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Scrum Master for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Location: Plano, TX
Contract- 13 months/ Contract to hire
Reference Job Order #: 232407
- Has demonstrated expertise in Scrum/Agile methodologies, and strong experience/understanding of Scrum/Agile at Scale (SAFe)
- Demonstrated ability to lead team members and acts as a mentor to lesser tenured colleagues. Collaborates with product & engineering teams
- Enforces the agile process workflow and holds individual team members accountable for responsibilities and commitments
- Anticipates challenges, identifies risks, and recommends mitigations and solutions. Owns and drives those solutions. Encourages and coach teams to be self-accountable and self-empowered
- Develops strong partnerships with product owners, architects and development Leads to transform Business objectives into execution strategy
- Expert-level knowledge on the impact of metrics such as backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity. Reports the status on metrics and any risks as part of governance process
- Accountable for zero-tolerance adherence to Scrum processes (Standups, Release plan, Sprint Planning, Reviews and Retros)
- Leads key Agile meetings such as Scrum workshops to shape discussions and share best-in-class practices. Impeccable communication and time management skills, and expertise in project management and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Typically has rich and varied experience of working in an Agile based fashion and has a robust understanding of the pitfalls and guardrails
- Experience (typically) of managing multiple teams of 15-20 members
- Experience with CI/CD deployment of Cloud or Digital solutions a strong plus
What are the top three technology tools this resource must have knowledge using?
What are some job responsibilities specific to your team for this role?
Facilitate successful Agile Execution for 2 Agile Teams via Agile Ceremonies
Job ID: JOB-232407
Publish Date: 07 Nov 2023