Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Registered Nurse Review Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: RN Review Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Work from home)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
*Must be local to Michigan
- Perform prospective, concurrent and retrospective review of inpatient, outpatient, ambulatory and ancillary services to ensure medical necessity, appropriate length of stay, intensity of service and level of care, including appeal requests initiated by providers, facilities and members.
- May establish care plans and coordinate care through the health care continuum including member outreach assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, allied health, business, or related field preferred.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of clinical experience which may include acute patient care, discharge planning, case management, and utilization review, etc.
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge and experience relative to patient care and health care delivery processes.
- One (1) year health insurance plan experience or managed care environment preferred.
- Registered Nurse with current unrestricted Michigan Registered Nurse license required.
- Certification in Case Management may be preferred based upon designated department assignment.
- Above average computer skills (Microsoft office).
- Clinical experience in ICU, ER, or medical surgical unit preferred.
- Prefer utilization management experience.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232402
Publish Date: 06 Nov 2023