Strategic Staffing Solutions
Senior Business Analyst – Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management
W2 ONLY NO C2C
Location: St Louis, Mo
Full time position- Permanent Role
About the Position:
- Acts as a liaison between development groups and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems.
- Evaluates new digital developments and evolving business requirements and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives. Key responsibilities include:
- Works with stakeholders to identify and clarify moderate to complex business requirements.
- Facilitates meetings with business stakeholders and Digital to understand business requirements; demonstrates understanding of business needs and recommends design changes for moderately complex challenges.
- Translates business and design requirements into technical requirements.
- Directs and owns process/system changes and reviews process changes to ensure design changes meet business requirements.
- Draws process maps and uses business process modeling techniques.
- Manages overall catalogue of process flows for medium complexity projects.
- Analyzes complex source system data in support of improving data quality and translates raw data into information for consumable reports.
- Performs QA against specifications and solves issues.
- Assists with conducting tests and inspections of products, services, solutions or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Supports medium complexity projects with little or no degree of supervision, including tracking issues and managing action items.
- Appropriately documents knowledge and integrates cross-project knowledge, experience and value to make more accurate decisions.
- Interfaces with agile scrum teams to deliver digital solutions; acts as BA Point of Contact (POC) on scrum team.
- Provides innovative ideas and insights to redesign business processes that will optimize business results.
- Acts as a liaison between business stakeholders and vendors to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Communicates with the business and software engineers to develop tools that will solve for client/business requirements.
- Reviews the Digital organization’s technology enablement and integration plans; demonstrates technical expertise within own technology through determining best course of action for own project.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of agile software development processes and the development lifecycle; liaises with scrum masters and coaches to move project forward.
- Coaches less experienced co-workers and provides feedback to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in mathematics, computer science, or business.
- Five or more years of experience working with IT related systems/projects required.
- Business Analyst experience is required.
- Five or more years of experience in implementing and supporting Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management applications.
- Three or more years of experience in a customer service oriented and/or IT related field required.
- Oracle Cloud certification in relevant supply chain modules is highly desirable
- Deep experience with Oracle cloud, Procure-to-Pay required.
- Implementation experience with Oracle cloud applications is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain processes and best practices.
- Proficiency in Oracle Cloud configuration and customization.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management modules (Procurement, Inventory, Product Data Hub, Logistics- Warehouse Management System, Quality Management System, Mobile Warehouse Applications) is desirable.
In addition to the above qualifications:
- Strong understanding of how to interpret customer’s business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings and develop professional presentations.
- Strong ability to analyze organizational data and complex problems, interpret and recommend alternative courses of action, and implement intervention strategies to attain performance targets.
- Strong ability to communicate systems and procedural changes to end users through excellent written and oral communications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of performance analysis (trending, root cause and gap analysis), benchmarking and audit compliance.
Job ID: JOB-232399
Publish Date: 06 Nov 2023