Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Dispute Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Dispute Analyst
Contract: 12 Months
Location: San Antonio, TX ( Local Required)
- The Dispute Analyst protects the financial interests of our members, ensuring disputed cases are completed correctly based on consumer protection regulations, such as regulation E, Z, and UDAAP
- Resolves complex member disputes related to ATM Domestic, ATM International, PINpoint of Sale, and Debit Card Signature disputes to ensure Regulatory compliance.
- Handles all aspects of the Signature First Chargeback.
- May handle Presentments, Arbitration Chargeback, Pre-Compliance, Compliance, Pre-Arbitration, Arbitration and Good Faith.
- Maintains abreast of current Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Regulation E) and Bank Card Association Rules-Reg Z
- Ensuring proper handling of research, analyzing, and processing of disputes and escalated inquiries in regard to regulatory timeframes, and to recover funds for the member in accordance with all regulatory requirements and association rules.
- Under supervision, assembles, analyzes, and documents client’s business requirements
- Defines high-level application, relationships, flows, implementation of business (processes, activities, functions, information), applications, and creates business and system use cases or functional specifications
- Performs business analysis and project management support for his/her area. Interprets data and provides analysis results to derive actionable insights
- Experience with handling ATM and Debit Card Signature Disputes
- Experience with consumer protection regulations i.e. Regulation E, Z, and UDAAP
- Visa (VROL) Experience/Chargebacks
- Banking experience is preferred
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232371
Publish Date: 03 Nov 2023