Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Cloud Security Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position.
Role Title: Cloud Security Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Must-have technical requirements:
- Should have at least 5 years’ experience as a lead Cloud Security architect designing and securing technology assets across application, infrastructure and data tiers.
- Must have worked across multiple cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP etc.)
- Have detailed technical knowledge of cutting edge technologies in the areas of authentication, authorization, cryptography
- Have extensive knowledge in analyzing infrastructure and systems for security threats and vulnerabilities and implementing appropriate defenses and countermeasures
- Be conversant and versatile in implementing industry leading security practices and standards (NIST, ISO etc.) around cyber risks
- Be experienced in designing and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Have working knowledge of agile development methodologies (scrum, sprints, KanBan etc.) and tools (Azure DevOps etc.)
- Should be familiar and knowledgeable about the inner workings of the software development like configuration management, release management, source code repositories and operational considerations like monitoring and other instrumentations.
Required non-technical soft skills:
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage complex technical decisions
- Be a team player and coach, share knowledge and work towards building a trusted, passionate team
- Be a thinker and not an order taker. Have the courage and ability to think, understand, question before doing.
- Have the courage to push back and say ‘NO’ if that is the right thing to do for the company
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and be open to constantly finding better ways of solving security issues
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities.
The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
Job ID: JOB-232344
Publish Date: 02 Nov 2023