Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Cloud Architect for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Cloud Architect
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid/onsite)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Must-have technical requirements:
- 8 years as a lead Cloud Solutions Architect leading and delivering large scale enterprise cloud migrations end to end for a vendor or an enterprise
- Must have worked across multiple cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP etc.)
- Be conversant and versatile in fundamental technologies in Azure like Networking, VPNs, Certificates, Identify and Access management etc.
- Hands-on experience with automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Terraform etc.)
- Have working knowledge of architecture principles (eg. TOGAF) and agile development methodologies (scrum, sprints, KanBan etc.)
- Should be familiar and knowledgeable about the inner workings of the software development like configuration management, release management, source code repositories and operational considerations like monitoring and other instrumentations.
Required non-technical soft skills:
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage complex technical decisions
- Be a team player and coach, share knowledge and work towards building a trusted, passionate team
- Be a thinker and not an order taker. Have the courage and ability to think, understand, question before doing.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232343
Publish Date: 02 Nov 2023