Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is looking for an AWS Engineer in Charlotte, NC.
Contract Length: 12 months
Work schedule: Remote, with preference to candidates closer to Charlotte, NC area
Role Type: W2 ONLY, no corp to corp
Key Skills: IT Application Developer, WS back-end development experience, – Languages: Python (Primary skill) & Java Spring Boot (Secondary skill)
Primary responsibilities will include the real-time movement of data from on-prem data sources to AWS landing stores (S3, RedShift, DynamoDB, etc.) via streaming technologies and development of interfaces to the data via direct query technologies (i.e. Athena), custom API’s and Streams. This includes the development of required AWS infrastructure (Infrastructure as Code) and data product specific application code.
– Work experience 3-5 years of related business experience as an IT Application Developer (Currently writing code) with an emphasis on cloud native development.
– Effective communication skills, continuous learning, and ability to meld into a positive, and self-driven team dynamic are essential to success.
– Data product engineer with AWS back-end development experience
– Streaming technologies and development of interfaces to the data via direct query technologies (i.e. Athena), custom API’s and Streams.
– Development of required AWS infrastructure and data product specific application code.
– Languages: Python (Primary skill) & Java Spring Boot (Secondary skill)
– AWS Services & Other Applicable Frameworks/Tools include, but are not limited to: Lambda, ECS, EKS, EMR+Hudi, Flink, RedShift, S3, Athena, Glue, Kafka/Confluent, Qlik Replicate, DynoDB
- Terraform Enterprise
- Effective communication skills.
- Full stack development experience with exposure to java cloud native APIs
- Experience with event driven architecture leveraging Kafka
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure, GCP or other cloud platforms
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery.
- Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity with Bitbucket and Jira
Job ID: JOB-232314
Publish Date: 01 Nov 2023