Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is looking for an OT Cybersecurity Engineer in Houston, TX.
Develop OT Cybersecurity technology projects and security programs for the Facilities of the Future initiative for multiple business units across Enterprise globally. Develop OT security research project proposals for consideration by internal research portfolios. Research, test, and/or lead proof-of-concepts for new and emerging OT technologies. Lead cybersecurity risk assessments for designs/installations and/or emerging technology OT solutions to determine criticality rankings and risk gaps. Provide recommendations and plans to mitigate identified issues from OT cybersecurity risk assessments, ICS Vulnerability assessments, and OT Pen tests. Take a technical leadership role in the internal OT Cybersecurity Community of Practice, for knowledge transfer and mentoring, and actively participate, contribute, and present to other OT/ICS Cybersecurity forums/conferences (both internal and external).
– Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related STEM field is preferred, but not required.
– Certifications in Industrial Control Systems Cybersecurity or in IT Cybersecurity are highly preferred (e.g., GISCP, GCIP, CISSP, or other similar certification)
– Vendor-specific training on Operational Technology, ICS equipment manufacturers and internal network systems are highly preferred.
– Certifications in SAFe Scaled Agile or related scrum/agile project management framework is desirable.
– 15 years related work experience in Operational Technology/Industrial Controls Systems Cybersecurity field with increasing levels of responsibility.
– Hands-On experience with OT/ICS critical infrastructure in energy or similar industries preferred.
– Experience in utilizing frameworks and standards such as NIST-800-53/82 and IEC-62443 in an ICS environment Experience with selecting, designing, architecting, and deploying security technologies to an OT/ICS environment
– Understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, attack paths and exploits in an OT/ICS environment
Job ID: JOB-232310
Publish Date: 01 Nov 2023