Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position.
Role Title: Business Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote)
Duration: 2+ Years
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Cisco ACD Call Routing, data analysis and user acceptance testing position. Perform technology functions to include but not limited to business and systems analysis, application development and process improvement. Serve as a liaison between the business area and the IT organization when needed. Identify, document and communicate system and process changes necessary to improve system and operational performance measures. Possess an in-depth knowledge of line of business while contributing to the identification, analysis and recommendation of technical process improvement initiatives. Design, create and implement technical solutions. Support complex business processes.
Top 3 Required Skills
- Knowledge of Call Routing practices and User Acceptance Testing
- Analysis experience
- Effective communication skills
- Experience conducting business requirements gathering.
- Experience with SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Vision
- Experience with Cisco UCCE
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five (5) years of relevant technical or business work experience required.
- Experience in managing cross functional teams or projects required.
- Advanced knowledge preferred in: system development life cycle, process design, re-engineering, and organization transformation, Six Sigma, CMMI, ITIL or computer programming languages.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities.
The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
Job ID: JOB-232299
Publish Date: 31 Oct 2023