Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Contract: 12 Months
Location: Houston, TX ( Local Required)
- Strong analytical skills, and knowledge in preparing reports and displaying data using various applications such as Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Review and analyze reports to make recommendations and forecasts.
- Read, understand and organize financial data.
- Convert reports into easy-to-understand graphs and/or charts to share with the business.
- Draft, format and revise legal documents under strict deadlines.
- Use Microsoft Word track-change function and Workshare Professional to edit and revise documents.
- Assist the lawyers in preparing correspondence, presentations, and routine reports.
- Coordinate logistics, agendas and presentation materials for meetings, conferences and special functions.
- Work closely with client business partners, attorneys, Legal Analysts, and Outside Counsel, on various litigation support issues.
- Track and gather related expenses and compile complicated expense reports in the expense reporting system.
- Create and update legal matters in the internal matter management system (Team Connect).
- Process e-billings, invoices and payments within and outside the legal software system, Team Connect and set up vendors in Team Connect.
- Work in iManage to upload, review and research documents.
- Follow through to ensure deadlines are met and proactively follow up with individuals as needed.
- Research inquiries and relieve leaders of administrative tasks.
- Assist with other duties and special projects, as assigned by Supervising/Managing Counsel and other team members as needed.
- Assist and provide backup coverage to other legal assistants.
- Minimum of five years of legal administrative experience working in a legal department or law firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of tools (i.e., Word, Outlook, MS Forms, PowerPoint, Teams and Excel) and the ability to quickly learn new tools.
- Proficient with Power BI and running financial reports.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong word processing and proofreading skills to assure accuracy and coherency.
- Advanced computer technical skills.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative, independence and the ability to anticipate needs and requirements.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively at all levels.
- Must possess the ability to maintain the upmost confidentiality and adapt to changing needs and deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt readily to the needs of diverse work groups and remain calm under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, multi-task and follow through on commitments.
- Ability to problem solve and use good judgment in making sound decisions quickly.
- Ability to give effective feedback (both positive and constructive) and receive feedback (both positive and constructive) and act upon it.
- Associate degree.
- Proficiency in Team Connect and iManage.
- Experience with e-billing, matter management systems and setting up vendors in payment system.
- Finance degree or Paralegal Certificate
- Technical Data Analysis experience.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232271
Publish Date: 31 Oct 2023