Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a SAP Supply Chain Systems Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: SAP Supply Chain Systems Analyst
Contract: 6 Months
Location: Tampa, Fl
- Gather business requirements, ensuring that system requirements are translated effectively into solutions.
- Write detailed specifications for the development of custom programs
- Write test scripts and participate in testing changes and new solutions
- Coordination of changes to production and provide post-go-live support.
- Partner with our Application Managed Services (AMS) team to troubleshoot and resolve Service Delivery tickets in functional area.
- Work with the business unit to maintain knowledge of processes/functions relevant to projects and application support assignments, as well as maintain appropriate technical skills to troubleshoot system(s); use understanding of system setup, interdependencies of data flow and interfaces to conduct root cause analysis and resolve problems.
- Establish regular business partner engagement to understand the business environment and needs.
- Drive impact assessment of any major change requests to requirements providing input to the Program Management Team and the appropriate governance/architect review for changes in scope and the overall solution
- Experience in SAP Supply Chain Management (Materials Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Plant Maintenance).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with business partners, IT team members, and senior management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP software applications and hardware technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams in support of business process analysis efforts and educate others in the proper application of tools and techniques.
- Proficient knowledge of defined business processes. Working knowledge of business software applications and hardware technologies.
- Drives continuous process improvement for SDLC, maintenance, application support, and Information Technology architecture.
- 8 years of SAP experience
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP Concur, Open Text VIM,
- Utility experience
- Experience partnering in an AMS model with demonstrated results of timely delivery of operational services meeting service level agreements.
- Set product priorities and work with scrum teams. Map customer business needs to product designs and articulate through epics and stories. Manage the maintenance backlog.
- Organize client workshops, requirements validation and group discussions
- Experienced in SAP implementation with “ACTIVATE” and “AGILE” methodology, including various phases like Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, E2E Test, UAT, Go-Live and support.
- Experience with integration technologies: SAP PI/PO, Biztalk, SAP ALE/EDI/IDOCs
- Knowledge of work order lifecycle management with Work and Asset Management end-to-end solutions
- Demonstrates experience with integrations of complex solutions between SAP technologies and non-SAP systems
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232268
Publish Date: 30 Oct 2023