Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Lead Product Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY. No C2C
Job Title: Lead Product Managers
Location(s): Richmond, VA/Chicago/NYC/McLean
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Candidates can work out of people centers located in Richmond/Chicago/NYC/McLean areas.
- Defining and owning the product backlog for the development teams
- Defining product KPIs and success metrics
- Defining, building towards, and launching key capabilities for the modern Core processing platform.
- Leading discussions with lines of business to understand capability intent to support their product roadmap
- Leading internal customer research for core processing capability (such as transaction processing, interest accruals, fees, and account servicing maintenance) and synthesizing it into new platform capabilities
- Defining, building towards, and launching MVPs that turn into successful products.
- A bias toward action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products to market at rapid speed
- Excellent communication skills to navigate a large organization and inspire teams
- Ability to proactively identify impediments on the critical path and remove them
- A structured problem-solving approach to help a team work through a wide range of issues
- Intellectual curiosity for emerging technologies and engineering challenges
- Ability to prioritize across different types of value dimensions
- Ability to actively seek out multiple opinions, yet make independent decisions and influence positive outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of product management experience
- At least 2 years of experience working with an Agile delivery methodology
- 3+ years of experience in API management, software development
- 3+ years of experience in data technologies, data modeling, and ensuring a high bar of data quality through reconciliation and analytics
- 2+ years of experience managing cross-functional teams
- 1+ years of experience in Financial Services Industry
Job ID: JOB-232199
Publish Date: 26 Oct 2023