Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. Application Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Sr. Application Developer
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote)
Duration: 13+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Looking for an Application Developer to join Informatics Development team, providing support in the Full systems life cycle for the Enterprise Datawarehouse.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Scala, Java, Python
- Strong SQL Knowledge and experience with varied databases (Redshift, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Strong Datawarehousing knowledge (STAR/Snowflake Schema, SCD etc.)
- Providing support in the full systems life cycle for one or more applications to ensure application software is delivered on time and within budget.
- Using ETL tools for designing and developing jobs that extract, integrate, transform, and load data.
- Data analysis. Data warehousing and Data lake projects.
- Unit test, SIT test, performance testing processes.
- Implementing ETL concepts using ETL tools like Informatica Power Center, Scala, & Easy ETL, & SQL.
- Working closely with various stakeholders such as business customers, vendors, and internal teams to provide expert support.
- Identify technical requirements, Create technical design specifications and assist in sizing technical requirements, as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret very complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternate solutions.
- Have sound technical knowledge and ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent team player, ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, adaptable to change.
- Associate’s degree in related field preferred.
- 5+ years of programming experience preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232194
Publish Date: 26 Oct 2023