Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Data Management Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Senior Data Management Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
Assist Business and Tech managers with BA activities including but not limited to: requirements gathering, business process flow mapping and documentation, gap identification in existing processes. Collaborate with product owners, program/project managers to communicate delivery of work product from the team and escalate key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness. Ability to recommend remediation steps, drafting process flows, generating meeting material to support scrum meetings, and producing management meetings material, creating test plan, test scripts, working closely with QA/Dev team to ensure user/tech story releases are aligned with business requirements, performing User Testing as needed and maintaining testing documentation.
- Develop and lead programs, initiatives for data quality, governance, and metadata activities.
- Design and conduct complex analysis to identify and remediate data quality or integrity issues and to identify and remediate process or control gaps .
- Analyze, assess, and test data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards are met.
- Identify data quality metrics and executes data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Develop recommendations for optimal approaches to resolve data quality issues.
- Develop and implement plans for assessing the quality of new data sources.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Drive planning and coordination on low to medium sized remediation efforts, acting as central point of contact.
- Leverage domain expertise and data, business, or process analysis to inform and support solution design.
- Consult with clients to assess the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Participate in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies.
- Provide input into communication routines with stakeholders, business partners, and experienced leaders.
4+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Advanced Excel – VLOOKUP’s & Pivot Tables
- Excellent Problem Solving
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Microsoft SQL
Job ID: JOB-232120
Publish Date: 23 Oct 2023