Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Health Care Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Health Care Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote/EST)
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Duration: 13+ Months
Pay Rate: $36-$42/hour
Responsible for identifying, collecting, analyzing, and maintaining data to evaluate issues that support prospective business decisions. Coordinate projects for senior management.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Strong knowledge and use of existing software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Working knowledge of data languages such as R and SQL (4 years of experience)
- Working knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau (4 years of experience)
- Strong communication skills are required to understand, interpret, and communicate ideas.
- Strong analytical, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with employees at all levels.
- Understand and apply statistical inference.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Data Analytics certification
- Tableau Visualization tool Certificate
- 5+ years of experience in Analytics field
- Healthcare data experience such as claims and membership
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Business Administration, Economics, Health Care, Information Systems, Statistics or other related field is required.
- Master’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232117
Publish Date: 23 Oct 2023