Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Data Architect to help lead an offshore team developing new data lake capabilities.
The architect will collaborate closely with the client to architect, model, and integrate data stemming from domain-centric (Oil and Gas Industry) systems of records to an established Azure Data Lake for various consumption use cases and products. The architect is responsible for ensuring the seamless execution of data strategies to drive delivery of actionable insights.
Schedule: ONSITE- HYBRID after training period.
Location: Houston, TX
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
- Lead the architecture and design of the data lake and data warehouse solutions, ensuring they align with the client’s requirements and industry best practices.
- Envision and establish data architecture frameworks, standards, and protocols to support data lake development and expansions.
- Prepare data for ingestion to data warehouse/data lake through supporting data management, data mapping, and data modeling activities
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions
- Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes
- Provide oversight and troubleshooting expertise for data quality and integrity issues
7+ years of experience in the following:
- Proven experience using a structured approach to designing and implementing data architectures, strategies, and standards.
- Knowledge of Data Modeling Patterns and Designs Knowledge of Azure Data Lake and Azure SQL storage platforms
- Knowledge of various storage platforms (MS SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, ERP/SAP, etc.)
- Knowledge of various integration tools (MS SQL Server, MS SSIS, IBM DataStage, etc.)
- Knowledge of data integration and analysis tools within Azure (Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory (ADF), Azure Data Brick, Python, Spark SQL)
- Awareness of Data Modeling best practices (Star Schema, Time-Series, CI/CD, Cube).
- Experience with Azure DevOps (ADO) tool for work management.
- Practitioner of Agile/SAFe practices.
- Strong oil and gas domain knowledge
Job ID: JOB-232069
Publish Date: 20 Oct 2023