Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Pharmacy Technician for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Lansing, MI!
Title: Pharmacy Technician (Call Center)
Location: Lansing, MI / Work from Home
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Duration: 13+ Months
*This is a remote position however candidates must be local to Michigan
- Work on the pharmacy help desk grievance team.
- Responsible for data entry and triage of grievances
- Research to investigate complaint to confirm findings
- Provide verbal/written communication to member/representative with our findings.
- Able to update Excel Spreadsheet for leadership review
- Work from home – private and quiet workspace required
- Ability to work 8.5 hours starting as early as 7am and ending as late as 6pm.
- Ability to work weekends as needed. Overtime available/required during busy times when working over 40 hours/week.
- Other duties as needed
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Retail Pharmacy experience – at least 2 years
- Good computer skills (Typing, outlook, excel, etc.)
- Good fundamental knowledge of drug names and drug classes
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to accept change
- Call center experience
- CMS knowledge
- CPhT preferred (Certified Pharmacy Tech licensed)
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232034
Publish Date: 18 Oct 2023