Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid/onsite 1 day per week)
Duration: 13+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
The Business Analyst Sr. will be responsible for leading processes and projects that ensure compliance oversight and ongoing monitoring of the company’s Medicare Advantage and Part D programs. This position’s responsibilities include developing monitoring review processes to ensure compliance with CMS regulations for Medicare Advantage operations. This role develops and improves workflows and business processes to strengthen controls, mitigate risks, and improve quality and efficiency. Interface with external customers, including regulatory agencies and professional associations, internal customers and vendors to identify and/or analyze business problems and develop solutions is required.
**Develop and implement risk assessment and monitoring review processes to mitigate and/or remediate risk within the Medicare Advantage (MA) line of business
• Identify, analyze, and develop solutions to assist in the identification and mitigation of compliance risks and strengthen controls
• Track and manage corrective action plans to address identified compliance risks and deficiencies.
• Draft communications for executive leadership, CMS regulators, and internal departments
• Research, interpret, and understand CMS regulations and applicable laws
• Collect and review evidence from vendors (FDR) to support MA compliance requirements
• Chair and participate in focused project workgroups
• Interface with various departments, senior management, and individuals to provide expertise in compliance and regulatory issues and initiatives
• Represent leadership staff at meetings in their absence.
• May have supervisory responsibilities as required.
• Ensure expectations are developed, controlled, and executed in a timely manner.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
• Experience with Medicare Advantage programs
• Knowledge of CMS regulations and related guidance
• Strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail
• Compliance, regulatory, or auditing experience
• Excellent analytical, organizational, planning, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Proficient in current industry standard PC applications and systems (e.g., Access, Excel and Word).
• Ability to analyze, consolidate, and report information to internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently, within a team environment, and with multiple priorities.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-231857
Publish Date: 12 Oct 2023