Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid/onsite)
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
The Business Analyst Sr. will be responsible for leading and/or supporting processes that ensure oversight and ongoing monitoring of the Client Medicare Advantage and Part D programs. Interface with external customers, including regulatory agencies and professional associations, internal customers and vendors to identify and/or analyze business problems and develop solutions is required.
- Ability to navigate and effectively interpret regulations and rules in accordance with the CMS Manual System and client guidelines.
- Develop and improve work flows and business processes within process area(s) to improve controls and overall quality.
- Assist with implementing and reviewing standard policies and procedures to ensure compliance with CMS regulations.
- Research, analyze, and disseminate CMS guidance and communications to MA internal and external stakeholders
- Review evidence submitted by vendors (FDR) to determine compliance with Medicare regulations.
- Participate in development and implementation of new procedures/controls.
- Provide recommendations for ongoing improvement of core processes.
- Assists personnel (both internal and external) by answering questions, supplying information, and training, as appropriate.
- Assists in the development, coordination, and implementation of methods and procedures to ensure that all sales, marketing, promotion, and operational documents and activities are compliant with CMS deadlines and regulations.
- Facilitates CMS review of materials through research and investigation of the questions raised by and requests made by CMS.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with customers.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Proficient in current industry standard PC applications and systems (e.g., Access, Excel and Word).
- Data analysis ability
- Experience with Medicare Advantage programs
- Knowledge of CMS regulations and related guidance
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work independently, within a team environment, and with multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-231824
Publish Date: 10 Oct 2023