Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Pharmacy Services Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Pharmacy Services Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI / Work from Home (Remote)
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Duration: 12+ Months
The Analyst position is responsible for assisting Medicare Advantage PPO, HMO and PDP plans meet CMS compliance requirements for PBM oversight, claims processing, CMS reporting and benefit set up and testing.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Knowledge of pharmacy claim processing and Medicare guidance related to Part D products.
- Knowledge of pharmacy processes and the ability to assist pharmacies with claims processing.
- Ability to understand questions from external areas and articulate timely and accurate responses.
- Ability to review pharmacy claims and determine if the claim paid appropriately based on the benefit.
- Analytical, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Two (2) to four (4) years’ experience as a pharmacy technician or customer service-related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must have data analysis, and problem resolution skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company’s learning philosophy, is required.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-231799
Publish Date: 09 Oct 2023