Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Title: PLANNER SCHEDULER
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Applicable Associates Degree, two-year technical degree or technical certification
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Planner-Scheduler I, OR a minimum of seven (7) years operations experience
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience with work management system (WORKPro), GIS, CIS, and Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Proficiency in the use of GIS, work management system (WORKPro) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have the ability to add and change facilities in GIS.
- Must consistently and proficiently perform the primary duties and responsibilities of the Planner Scheduler I, and/or demonstrate the aptitude to successfully perform the duties
- Abilities must include effectively interpreting and analyzing design drawings, determining planning and scheduling needs and appropriate resource requirements (such as labor, materials, equipment, etc.) within own functional area;
- Must have demonstrated effective project leadership skills. Must have knowledge and understanding of department standards, company policies and IBEW contract provisions.
- Performs the duties and responsibilities of the Planner Scheduler I (Level 1) independently (50%)
- Generate work requests and determine the appropriate resource requirements (such as labor, materials, equipment, etc.) to effectively schedule field crew jobs. Define required crew types, determine readiness of work requests and facilitate material orders with ED Stores to ensure that crews are supplied with appropriate materials to complete the job. (15%)
- Coordinate and schedule all ED Operations work, equipment and vehicles associated with outages, stand-by needs, underground line location requests ( one call notifications and cable repair activities with other parties, such as Distribution Design and Contractors. (15%)
- 4Develop cross-area manpower plans with other Planner-Schedulers.
- Provide Operation Supervisors with detailed information needed to be able to assign work request to specific crews. Lead projects and facilitate meetings. (10%)
- Review crew paperwork for accuracy and interpret information to ensure compliance with department standards, company policies and IBEW contract provision. (10%)
TO APPLY: Please email your resume in Word Format to Chris Aguilar at: Caguilar@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #:231787 or Click the Apply Button
Job ID: JOB-231787
Publish Date: 09 Oct 2023