Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Jr. Project Manager for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position.
Role Title: Jr. Project Manager
Duration: 3+ Months
Location: Detroit – (Hybrid)
Provides supports and/or leads projects that are lower complexity from the perspective of cost, requirements, readiness activities. Essentially it is a junior project manager role. Duties are working with the IT Delivery lead, participating in requirements gathering, creating and maintaining project plans, RAID logs, facilitating resolution of business-related issues/decisions, conducting impact assessments, guiding business resources on process flows and documenting those flows, guiding business leads on writing and executing test scenarios and ensuring all business deliverables are met. This is a fast-paced environment and the ideal candidate cannot be shy about reaching out to complete tasks. This position must have strong coordination, written and verbal communications, and detailed documentation skills.
This role will carry out varied aspects of both the Project Consultant Associate and Project Consultant Responsibilities as needed.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Project coordination experience
- Healthcare experience is required
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong business documentation skills
- Minimum 5-7 years’ health care related experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ project coordination skills, in a corporate project environment
- 5-7 years’ intermediate Excel skills (able to create pivot tables)
- 5-7 years’ intermediate MS Word and PowerPoint skills
- 5-7 years’ intermediate MS Visio skills
- Experience with MS Teams and SharePoint
- High school graduate or GED equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities.
The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order # 231709.
Job ID: JOB-231709
Publish Date: 05 Oct 2023