Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Project Manager – Enterprise-wide Applications
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote on EST)
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Duration: 12+ Months
We are looking for a PM with:
- Infant Security System (HUGS) Implementation
- High performing Project Manager with strong facilitation experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, work with, report to and present to senior leadership
- Drive the team
- Facilitate meetings
- Critical thinking skills
- Write project plans
- Write project charters
- Manage issues and risks
- Knowledge of Health Care Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Three to five years of experience managing progressively complex projects and ability to apply appropriate project management methodology.
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing customer requirements and developing basic information systems solutions.
- Knowledge of and experience with change control, risk management, project planning, team management, budgeting and scheduling.
- Ability to manage multiple and ever-changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with non-technical leaders and business owners providing a clear understanding of appropriate technology solutions to support and enhance business needs.
- Considerable knowledge of and experience in developing and managing project budgets and staffing needs.
- Considerable knowledge of multiple technologies and experience with enterprise-wide applications and systems in an integrated work environment.
- Project Management coursework or certification preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-231680
Publish Date: 04 Oct 2023