Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Pharmacy Technician for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Southfield, MI!
Title: Pharmacy Technician (Call Center)
Location: Southfield, MI / Work from Home
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Duration: 12+ Months
** This position is remote in Michigan however there may be some occasional requirement to work in Southfield or South Lyon location.
PA Specialist in Pt B Pharmacy will support client providers (physicians and other healthcare providers rendering medical care) with Medicare Part B drug coverage inquiries, and prior authorizations.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- 2-4 years Specialty and/or Retail Pharmacy
- Experience in provider/member call center or helpdesk
- Process prior authorization requests
- Knowledge of specialty prescription drug names, NDC drug codes, therapeutic classes and claims processing preferred.
- Call Center or Helpdesk experience. Ability to communicate effectively with providers and members.
- Analyzing written, faxed, and verbal inquiries which may lead to entry of medical authorizations into the online provider facing webtool.
- Prior Authorization on Pt B specialty medications
- Knowledge or pricing NOC drugs
- Familiarity with Medicare Guidelines and Timeframes
- Knowledge of pharmacy and/or medical claims processing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- High School Graduate of GED equivalent required. Two (2) years of college preferred.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB) preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-231667
Publish Date: 04 Oct 2023