Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Relay Engineer for one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI! Must be local to Detroit to work onsite 2x per week. Ideal candidates will have experience with renewable energy.
Job Title: Relay Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI
Role Type: W-2 Only, No C2C, Contract-to-Hire
Contract Length: 6-12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #231652.
Role Summary/ Responsibilities:
- Plans and conducts intermediate to complex engineering related activities requiring the use of creative techniques, as well as application of thorough knowledge of engineering or scientic principles and practice in multiple areas.
- Makes decisions on engineering problems and methods applicable to the resolution of important issues, which may be complex at times.
- Participates on and leads teams, as well as develops eective relationships with key decision makers, as needed.
- Applies strong knowledge and background of engineering and scientic principles and practices in a variety of assignments.
- Develops, coordinates, and directs critical projects or eld engineering assignments that are large or complex.
- Leads or plays key role on process improvement teams.
- Initiates or performs engineering studies, proposing solutions or recommending alternatives.
- Develops presentations of engineering-related projects to stakeholders.
- Develops models and analyzes data to support improvement programs, techniques and solutions.
- Conducts studies and analyses to assist in the resolution of engineering-related issues; may assist with developing engineering standards and practices.
- Mentors and provides guidance/direction for less experienced engineers.
Qualifications & Required Skills/Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology and a minimum of 6 years of job relevant experience. Master’s Degree in Engineering or job relevant discipline is preferred.
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Design line protection and breaker control
- Relay schemes and wiring
- Capacitor bank requirements
- Short circuit study and relay coordination
- Arc flash study review
- Control building / Physical relay panel setup
- Review/validate and/or reset relay settings
- Software: SEL Acselerator QuickSet, ASPEN Oneliner
Job ID: JOB-231652
Publish Date: 05 Oct 2023