Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a SCADA Engineer for a Direct Hire opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: SCADA Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI
Role Type: FTE/Direct Hire
- HMI software design configuration review
- Communication protocols (i.e. DNP3, Modbus, Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP)
- Programming substation RTU, RTAC, PLCs, Controllers, or IEDs
- Various SCADA platforms (i.e. GE, Ignition, Siemens, etc.)
- Intermediate level engineer responsible for independently evaluating, selecting and applying standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Typical assignments are in the areas of engineering or scientific design, problem solving, and technical support for the optimum operation and maintenance of company assets.
- Participates on teams of field employees, technicians, engineers, and other personnel.
- Performs engineering assignments, proposing solutions to engineering related problems.
- Works with experienced professionals to recommend and implement timely solutions involving routine engineering, design, operation, maintenance of company assets and market optimization.
- Develops models and analyzes data in order to recommend solutions and/or improvements in processes and programs; develops and presents presentations to all levels of management and/or external parties.
- May provide field engineering assistance or technical support.
- Keeps up to date on current technology and market/technology trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
Job ID: JOB-231651
Publish Date: 05 Oct 2023