Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
S3 is seeking a Network Operations Specialist for one of our longstanding partners! This is a HYBRID role with rotating 3-12 hour schedules (7am to 7pm) OR (7pm to 7am). Weekend work is remote WFH. Training will be on first shift and typically takes 4-6 weeks. Day and night shifts are both available.
Job Title: Network Operations Specialist (Hybrid)
Location: St. Louis, MO
Role Type: W-2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 24 months w/potential extension
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #231336.
Role Summary/ Responsibilities:
- Manages the daily operations and support of the core enterprise infrastructure.
- Responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of incidents for MPLS, Cisco, Nokia, and Scada.
- Responsible for monitoring, alerting, and triage on core infrastructure including server related events.
- Provides phone support, updating customers and vendors that call in, and providing top notch customer service.
- Manages the daily operations and support of the IT networks (MPLS, LAN/WAN, transport, telephone, wireless data, and mobile radio networks).
- Utilizes a variety of monitoring tools and network element management systems to triage, troubleshoot and remotely repair problems with the networks.
- Implements software upgrades to network elements as required and participate in the change process to add or delete network elements.
- Provides support to IT field operations personnel, dispatch field support personnel as required, dispatch contractors, open and manage tickets with equipment vendors and carriers.
- Provides cross team collaboration to maintain and foster an environment that encourages teamwork.
- Supports various reporting and compliance work necessary to meet regulatory and safety needs of the company.
- Associates Degree Preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Certification Preferred: i.e. CCNA, Network+, NRS1, Security+
Job ID: JOB-231336
Publish Date: 26 Sep 2023