Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Desktop Support Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Glen Allen, VA!
Title: Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Glen Allen, VA
Duration: 12+ months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
* Onsite is required.
Responsible for configuration, setup, deployment and support of personal computer hardware, software and peripherals to end users. Support will require troubleshooting and resolution of hardware and software issues, and may require coordinated troubleshooting with other technical work groups. Specific assignments can be mainstream PC and printer support or could be more specialized on specific workflows including warehouse operations, virtual desktop support, software delivery and other roles. May utilize a variety of operating systems including Windows and MacOS, as well as tools to facilitate effective solutions. Solid customer service skills are required. May be required to provide occasional service desk backup coverage. Position may be required to provide afterhours, weekend and possibly 24×7 onsite support for projects as needed.
- Experience with End User Customer support including issue tracking and follow-up is required.
- Technical understanding of Windows 10 required.
- Knowledge of desktop security concepts and tools, and the relationship to overall network and system security is required.
- Experience with OS deployments/imaging in the enterprise is required.
- Exceptional organization & communication skills, both verbal and written required.
- Previous IT Service Desk/Field Services experience preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-231314
Publish Date: 19 Sep 2023