Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Platform Support Engineer (Mobile)
Duration: 12 Month contract; chance to extend/convert to full time.
Location: San Leandro, CA or San Francisco, CA (HYBRID)
Pay Rate: $75-80/HR
Industry: Financial Industry
- 3 years Development experience in Web or Mobile Technologies
- 2 + years in an application monitoring/support related role
- 2 + years using Splunk and expert in creating complex Splunk queries
- Strong communication skills with the ability to capture and articulate technical and non-technical details.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Listening ability and patience
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the Mobile App platforms and its features in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation. Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure, Tools, Backend Support team members. In depth Functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and inter dependencies.
- Proactively monitors Mobile Platforms using AppD/Glass Box/Splunk tools. Interprets and disseminates the information to a variety of audiences, including support teams and internal leadership.
- Review and analyze the App stores feedback, Customer feedback tickets and daily production monitoring reports for possible root cause.
- Quickly responds to incident alerts and support calls. Identifies, and coordinates with teams that are critical to the issue’s resolution.
- Performs daily manual checks on Mobile Dashboard to ensure that App stability and healthiness.
Job ID: JOB-231298
Publish Date: 15 Nov 2023