Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Product Owneror a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Location: San Ramon, CA
Contract- 12 months
Reference Job Order #: 231272
- Vendor relationship Management (Primarily App with additional support for loyalty) as well as vendor alignment issues across our 3 key vendors
- Support deeper solutioning on future capabilities (i.e. Pay Inside, Multi Program stack ability, Above site loyalty etc.)
- Provide oversight for application in Marketing Product Line, establish cloud migration strategy, and modernization. Designs retail solutions that offer highly reliable, scalable and secure operations.
- Assist with deepening our overall Mobil operational effectiveness
- Mobility and Loyalty teams are operating in an increasingly complex environment. This role would essentially be a deputy Product owner role with ties to both Mobility and Loyalty
- Assume key VRM duties with focus on improving interface and handoffs
- Play a lead role in solutioning future CX enhancements
- Play a leadership role in dependency interfaces with other retail Products
- BS Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics, Engineering, or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with application development and support
- Experience working within a Scrum team using SAFe methodology
- Experience in defining a technology strategy that supports the business strategic goals, optimizing the long-term value attainment and a reduction of technical debt required.
- Track record for delivering the architecture of a large organization and demonstrated ability to execute to the architectural plan
- Some level of understanding/knowledge in Legacy technologies like Tandem/HP Non-Stop (S Series and TNS/ EItanium); TAL, C, COBOL, SCOBOL, TACL, Non-Stop SQL, escribe is desirable.
- Understanding and experience in modern marketing engagement systems including but not limited to: web, content management systems, mobile apps marketing automation
- Knowledge of Retail & mobile payment and loyalty systems
- Knowledge of POS, back office, 3rd party cards interfaces, and settlement processing
- Exposure to various retail electronic payments systems
Job ID: JOB-231272
Publish Date: 22 Sep 2023