Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a BA/Project Coordinator for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: BA/Project Coordinator
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid)
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Duration: 11+ Months
The Project Coordinator would be assigned to funded CMCX and DX projects with responsibility for updating budget forecast and actuals, managing the change control process, assisting the Delivery Lead in the on-time submission of Minor and Major gate closures, SharePoint, project access and tasks and hours.
Top Three Skills/Experience
- Budget Forecasting, Actuals, Burn Rate and Data Analysis for Labor and Non-Labor costs along with resource management through systems like Planview
- Change and Project Document Management
- Project Delivery and Gating processes including RASIC management, MAR documents and approvals process, Gate Scheduling, Milestone Closing and Release Tracking
- Work under a Delivery Lead to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget and oversee small parts of the larger project.
- Collaborate with various members of the project team and the client to develop a time line, create schedules, and oversee progress to make sure goals are met on time.
- Utilize spreadsheets to track budgets, dates, and other information.
- Ensure coordination of departments.
- Administration, analysis and support of the project such as scheduling, procurement, preparing presentations, monitoring time lines.
- Organizing contracts, financial files, reports, and invoices, and performing other administrative duties.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in requirements.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple project schedules; able to juggle and prioritize numerous tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of IT/Healthcare IT technologies and terminologies.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; comfortable leading web and face-to-face meetings.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-231266
Publish Date: 18 Sep 2023