Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Location: Houston, TX, San Ramon, CA on a hybrid-based model (2-3 days onsite)
Duration: 24 months
Type: W-2 Contract
Client Industry: Energy – Oil & Gas
- 5+ years of cyber threat intelligence work/or equivalent
- Ability to develop briefings and written intelligence products for strategic and tactical customers
- Knowledge of the intelligence lifecycle
- Knowledge of Splunk
- Threat hunting
- Assist with planning, implementing, and upgrading cybersecurity controls/countermeasures.
- Protect and monitor access to sensitive files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction.
- Monitor network, intrusion detection, and prevention systems.
- Assist with investigating security incidents and data breaches.
- Respond to security breaches and conduct root-cause analysis.
- Provide system administration and usage of all cybersecurity controls.
- Provide status reporting and presentation to senior-level personnel.
- Consider business needs against security concerns and articulate issues and options.
- Conduct vulnerability scans, threat analysis, and perform assessments for
- effective risk mitigation and minimization of residual risk to the organization.
- Assist with security audits
- Help maintain appropriate security documentation for applications and systems.
- Ensure that the user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security and establish basic user training
Job ID: JOB-231172
Publish Date: 14 Sep 2023