Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Capital Project Manager for Direct Hire opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Senior Capital Project Manager
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid/onsite)
Role Type: FTE/Direct Hire
Salary Range: $108k – $134K + 10% Annual Bonus, benefits effective Day 1
* Must be able to come on-site periodically and reside a commutable distance from the assigned work location.
Responsible for the completion large-size, high-rigor capital construction projects. Uses formal project management methods to identify and coordinate project team activities including defining scope of work, scheduling, estimating and engineering. Manages costs and change control procedures and ensures project close-out and documentation processes are complete.
- Develops project scope and coordinates a team of specialists who provide project schedule, cost estimates and engineering specifications for capital projects. Ensures the completion of installation, testing, commissioning into service and project closeout.
- Responsible for project expenditures and the cost-effective procurement of labor, equipment and materials: coordinates with authorized company representatives in conducting bid meetings and reviews, supplier selections and evaluations; determines contracting strategy congruent with labor utilization strategies.
- Provides daily management of on-site construction activities, working with the general contractor or multiple contractors and service providers. Ensures timely completion of work within approved budget.
- Communicates project status to all stakeholders. Engages appropriate stakeholders in decisions and ensures a clear understanding of direction and expectations.
- Evaluates conditions and consults on solutions to control project risk.
- Ensures compliance with safety, environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Completes documentation and record keeping requirements.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience with SAP and Maximo systems with Work Order planning and closeout.
- Experience in Scope, Schedule, Risk & Cost monitoring and control.
- Experience working with Distribution and/or Transmission systems; specifically Overhead Electric and Substation Infrastructure.
Job ID: JOB-231119
Publish Date: 14 Sep 2023