Strategic Staffing Solutions
PC Refresh-Support Tech
Location: Topeka, KS
Contract: 24 months+
Pay rate: $26/hr
- The PC Refresh technician will provide delivery, installation, configuration, testing, and production support of new endpoint devices to the customer’s user base in a predominantly Windows based environment.
- This may include company hardware and software, that of which is company scripted.
- Technician will be centralized at customers main location and be required to travel as needed to other customer locations around KS and MO.
- (Customer vehicles provided) If applicable or appropriate, assists in business unit’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations, regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated proficiency and expertise with computers in a networked environment and with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SharePoint) or similar software.
- 2+ years of experience required with working knowledge and familiarity for supporting multiple operating systems – Windows, Mac OS, IOS, and Android devices.
- 2+ years of experience required with hardware and productivity software trouble shooting skills for Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Mobile devices.
- 2+ years working in a high-volume hardware/software troubleshooting and deployment environment.
- Knowledge or experience with ServiceNow Ticketing System
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply this to day-to-day work activities
- Possess critical thinking, analytical ability, and problem-solving skills. Able to think and react positively and professionally even in stressful situations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Customer relationship skills with a track record of exceeding customer expectations.
Job ID: JOB-230913
Publish Date: 29 Nov 2023