Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Title: Disaster Recovery IT Project Manager
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Duration: 12-month contract that may extend
- Solid background in Information Technology, with extensive experience in hands-on project management.
- Strong leadership, planning and organizing, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong documentation experience with ability to forecast for time / cost is terms of resources and labor
- Candidate must bring IT infrastructure experience.
- The best candidate would have at least some experience in both infrastructure and app dev.
- Managing implementations that include a vendor solution (and therefore vendor management) would be particularly beneficial.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously.
- Leads project team to clearly define project scope, to obtain cost estimates, to build schedules and to assign named resources to activities.
- Practices exceptional project management skills, utilizing industry standards and best practices.
- Able to understand and adhere to the principles delineated in the Project Management Playbook and able to drive an effective utilization of the SDLC methodology.
- Develops and manages stakeholder expectations.
- Obtains, documents, and communicates estimates for schedule, budget and performance of assigned projects.
- Restates complex technical information in a format appropriate to the audience.
- Identifies risks, partners with team members to mitigate risk, and promptly communicates risks and issues to the appropriate stakeholders.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume in Word Format to Nick Gleason at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #:230119 or Click the Apply Button.
Job ID: JOB-230119
Publish Date: 08 Nov 2023