Strategic Staffing Solutions
S3 is seeking a PMO Partnership Lead for one of our longstanding partners! This role is onsite 2-3 days per week in the St. Louis, MO area.
Job Title: PMO Partnership Lead (Onsite)
Location: St. Louis, MO
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #229005.
- Oversight of resources for the contingent program within the PMO.
- Will support and direct the maturation of the current program while also supporting ongoing project portfolio through the delivery teams (PMs, Agile Coaches, and Project Coordinators).
- Produce reporting metrics and provide project status updates for directors/CIO.
- Support the organization’s Portfolio Management, Demand Management, and Budget Management activities.
- The activities supported by the PMO Partnership lead will include and may not be limited to the following:
- Solicit feedback from customer PMO regarding new project managers to continually improve the efficacy of the hiring, training, and onboarding process.
- Periodically check on the project management and support staff to review and ensure quality deliverables and success. Relay any feedback to the customer’s Portfolio and PMO leadership.
- Be the point of contact for any escalations or performance issues.
- Publish and review engagement scorecard with the customer Digital PMO leadership, highlighting both successes and plans for improvement.
- Provide insights and ideas that could lead to better overall performance of the Digital PMO maturing of the overall program.
- Work with the customer PMO to ensure appropriate capacity within the team to deliver required project portfolio.
- Develop interview criteria and oversee selection of project managers to ensure the best talent is provided. Oversee/provide training for the new project managers and help with their onboarding process in conjunction with Customer.
- Providing greater consistency in project execution
- Improving the talent posture of our PMO external staff
- Reduce turnover of external staff
- Decrease administrative burden on portfolio managers
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- PMP Certification strongly preferred.
- This person must have driven and completed transformation programs with the overall PMO organization. This is not a short-term engagement but a long term opportunity to help support and innovate a PMO within a large organization.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-229005
Publish Date: 03 Oct 2023