Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Capital Project Manager for Direct Hire opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Capital Project Manager
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid onsite/remote)
Role Type: FTE/Direct Hire
Responsible for the completion of intermediate to-large-size capital construction projects. Uses formal project management methods to identify and coordinate project team activities including defining scope of work, scheduling, estimating and engineering. Manages costs and change control procedures and ensures project close-out and documentation processes are complete.
- Develops project scope and coordinates a team of specialists who provide project schedule, cost estimates and engineering specifications for capital projects. Ensures the completion of installation, testing, commissioning into service and project closeout.
- Responsible for project expenditures and the cost-effective procurement of labor, equipment and materials: coordinates with authorized company representatives in conducting bid meetings and reviews, supplier selections and evaluations; determines contracting strategy congruent with labor utilization strategies.
- Provides daily management of on-site construction activities, working with the general contractor or multiple contractors and service providers. Ensures timely completion of work within approved budget.
- Communicates project status to all stakeholders. Engages appropriate stakeholders in decisions and ensures a clear understanding of direction and expectations.
- Evaluates conditions and consults on solutions to control project risk.
- Ensures compliance with safety, environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Completes documentation and record keeping requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience managing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
Job ID: JOB-225432
Publish Date: 18 Aug 2023