Strategic Staffing Solutions
- Facilitate the scrum process with cross functional impact that involve moderately complex projects, non-projects, or maintenance work.
- Guide the scrum teams to follow Agile and Scrum practices to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
- Optimize scrum team velocity to identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance.
- Deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met.
- Partner with discipline managers about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards.
- Facilitate the Scrum Agile ceremonies for the teams. Collaborate with product owners, program, or project managers to communicate delivery of work product from the team and escalate key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- 4+ years of Practicing Agile Scrum Master experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile SCRUM development products.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst writing Agile Stories or other business requirements.
Job ID: JOB-218923
Publish Date: 09 Feb 2023