Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Java Developer W2 Only – 100% Remote
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 12 months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Kiana Rosebrough at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order # 204569: or Click the Apply Button
Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Manages processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- May lead or manage sizable projects.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- This position requires the applicant to be well versed with detailed implementation knowledge on skills Java (prefer latest versions), Spring Boot, RESTful API and Micro services concepts.
- This position requires the applicant to build efficient and optimized solutions with high quality using technical expertise on Java, Spring Boot, RESTful API and Micro services concepts.
- This position requires the applicant to excel in resulting test driven development (TDD) framework using JUnit and Cucumber framework to perform unit and integration testing.
- This position requires the applicant to be well versed with knowledge on CI/CD pipelines to automate the deployments.
- Other mandatory skills to perform the job include source control using GITHub and sound knowledge on automated deployment and release process.
Nice to have skills:
Knowledge on Kafka streaming applications and No SQL DBs like Mongo DB, PostgreSQL.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job ID: JOB-204569
Publish Date: 26 Jul 2022