Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
S3 is currently seeking Java Developers for a contract opportunity with one of our partners in the Healthcare industry! The ideal candidate will have experience developing conversational AI and/or IVR apps and some proficiency with Spanish language. This role is remote, but candidates in New Jersey and St. Louis, MO are preferred.
Job Title: Java Developer (Remote)
Location: Remote (MO or NJ preferred)
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C/C2H
Contract Length: 12 months w/long-term intentions
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #214936.
- Define conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) requirements within the business.
- Devise and present solutions to larger audience to ensure buy in by both business and technical teams.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to multimedia products as a result of alerts or customer complaints (includes identification of root cause and prevention measures).
- Implement and support expansion of new conversational AI initiatives.
- Interface with QA and business users on any issues/challenges.
- Work closely with onsite and offshore team in delivering best in class solution for contact center.
- Expected to code in Java, not as UI but back-end language, and code business logic in multi-tier environment.
- Experience or knowledge of Spring boot, Spring framework is added advantage.
- Experience working with Content Management Software like Alfresco, Drupal to design and manage multi-media content.
- Experience working with cloud-based technologies – PCF/AWS/OpenShift.
- Experience using Kore is a plus.
- Conversational AI and/or Interactive Voice Response (IVR) experience is a plus.
- Work experience in multimedia (chat, text, voice) application development and leading the scrum application development team.
- Provide ongoing support and integration for all multimedia (chat, text, voice) applications.
- Design user experience for multimedia applications.
- Analyze architecture, relationship between systems, and systems flow, end-to-end design.
- Deliver multimedia (chat, text, voice) user interface design documentation outlining backend interfaces to support business functionality and application development.
- Required skills: JAVA
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-214936
Publish Date: 06 Jan 2023