Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Java Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Java Developer
Location(s): Charlotte, NC
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Software Development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, PL/SQL and ORM technologies.
- Java J2EE; Hibernate.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework. (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience in real-time messaging applications and messaging middleware such as IBM LLM, IBM MQ Series, Tibco
- Could have experience in Cloud Computing, Big Data technologies such as Cassandra or other. NoSQL DBs, Elastic Search, Kafka, Docker, Spark, Storm, and Hadoop is preferred.
- Technologies such as Kotlin, Node, Netty, Nginx, Apache, JMS, MQ, Open MQ, Tomcat, Jersey, Hazelcast, and Redis, Spring boot, PCF / Apigee
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204514
Publish Date: 25 Jul 2022