Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Java Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN / Charlotte, NC / Dallas, TX / San Francisco, CA / Des Moines, IA / Chicago, IL
(Flex Hybrid; 1-3 days on site per week)
Duration: 6+ Months (W-2 contract only)
- Lead or participate in computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events.
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Review and correlate security logs.
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives.
- Willing to learn LDAP
- 5+ years of experience coding in Java, including J2EE application development and maintenance
- 4+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of experience with CI/CD pipeline tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, and Artifactory)
- 1+ year Azure-Kubernetes or like cloud experience
Job ID: JOB-207976
Publish Date: 13 Jan 2023