Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Java Developer!
We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: Java Developer
Role Type: W2
Location: Charlotte, NCpost covid
Duration: 12 months
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Liz Cotte at: email@example.com Reference JO# 181983
Position includes backend development on both internal and external Cloud platforms utilizing Java, Java Spring and Kafka data streaming technologies. This is an entry level position. Workers at this level work in application areas of specialization with supervision. They are knowledgeable in use of concepts and procedures. They can identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve. The worker will have education or work experience that enables them to design, writes develop and implements innovative frontend solutions. This position will be part of a Scrum team developing a new Enterprise Scheduling Tool to allow better efficiencies and scheduling of work crews. Typical Functions: Developing innovative solutions, collaboration with cross-functional teams, clients, and more senior developers to define, design and deliver new functionality, enhancements, and technical solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users. Researches, evaluates, and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability. Assists with testing and migrating code through test regions. Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding, and source control standards.
Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities in the following (through education and/or ?2 years experience):
- Backend development experience using Java, Java Spring and Kafka data streaming technologies
- Knowledgeable in data structures and SQL and no-SQL databases such as Dynamo DB or Mongo DB
- Knowledgeable or experience with REST API, Kafka or RabbitMQ Data Streaming
- Understanding of Cloud Native and object-oriented Programming
- Passionate about learning new programing languages
- Coding skills in 1 or more standard languages.
- Demonstrated success in problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals.
- Effective communication skills.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-181983
Publish Date: 23 Sep 2021