Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Java Architect for a contract opening with one of our largest clients in Bolingbrook, IL.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Role Summary/ Responsibilities:
Currently looking for a hands-on Solution Architect who has designed, developed, and supported distributed micro service applications built on Java and cloud technologies to join our digital commerce platform Architecture team. As an Solutions Architect, you spend the days translating business requirements into logical designs, create POC’s, propose new frameworks, new microservices design patterns where applicable and most importantly great collaborating with cross-functional teams and present the designs to Architecture Review Boards and also providing all the high level and low level details needed for developers in a fast- paced
- Overall minimum 10+ years of development experience with 3+ years of Solution Architecture experience in designing highly scalable.
- High emphasis on scalability, performance, monitoring and documentation and collaboration with other architects and lead engineers to productionalize the solution proposed.
- Hands on experience designing and doing POC’s with REST API, gRPC in implementing event-driven architectures by working with message platforms ( e.g. Kafka, Google Pub/Sub ).
- Experience with containerization/orchestration technologies and tools ( e.g. Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes and Swarm)
- A pro-active and self-motivated approach to problem solving which includes curiosity and passion for customer experience.
- Experience with api management gateway, caching systems & service mesh systems are essential.
- Strong understanding of
- Strong experience on retail domain including Customer Care applications, Business operations applications, Inventory systems is a plus.
- Strong understanding of application development, open-source frameworks, service-oriented architecture (SOA), object-oriented design and analysis, design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with SQL database or NoSQL database
- Knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus
- Experience with commerce tools is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Joseph Payne, Sourcing Specialist, at JPayne@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207277
Publish Date: 22 Sep 2022