Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a QA Analyst III for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working Remote
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
(ITTO) Quality Analyst III
Senior Quality Analyst resource with experience in Tools administration, SharePoint Development, Microsoft tools, Audits, Quality reviews.
Support Testing Center of Excellence (CoE) strategies and goals.
Support one or more IT Testing office tools especially Test management tool qTest and Automation tool Tosca.
Support Implementing existing and new tools capabilities, train, and guide testing resources.
Coordinate with IT Testing office Managers and Leads to track the tools adoption and training progress. Verify and validate whether products or services meet specified requirements. Implement quality assurance objectives and process, monitor, and evaluate testing results against the predetermined objectives and apply recommended actions for improvements. Be part of all phases of the QA process and interact with all members of the project team. Work on multiple test programs/systems as a team member or testing lead and on high complexity projects within one or more development environments. Act as a subject matter expert (SME) for one or more programs/systems.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Tools administration experience, Preferably Tricentis Tosca, qTest and IBM CQ
• Experience in SharePoint and Nintex forms development
• Experience in Quality reviews and Quality Audits.
At least five (5) years of experience in all phases of Software testing life cycle
• Experience in establishing knowledge repository including but not limited to create documents, Process flows, Training videos, Presentations.
• Experience in creating new SharePoint repositories and maintain all artifacts
• Experience in conducting quality review of testing artifacts like test strategies
• Experience in quality audits to make sure project test execution is in compliance to enterprise quality standards
• Experience in Tools administration, more specially Tosca, qTest and IBM CQ
• Experience in handling Operating systems, networks, information security, storage systems and
tape library as defined by departmental requirements
• Experience introducing and facilitating organization change through proven change management techniques
• Experience in interacting with all Test Managers, Leads and members to capture various department level initiative status and report it to leadership.
• Effective communication with executives and peers.
- Five (5) years of systems development and/or business experience required.
- Three (3) years of quality assurance experience required.
- Experience leading small teams. Demonstrate proficiency in Software Testing applications. Knowledge of the Software Development Methodology.
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with Tosca, qTest, IBM CQ, RPT
- Work experience with offshore/onshore model is a big plus
- Experience with Agile methodology is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred. Education related to Computer science
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-221085
Publish Date: 07 Mar 2023