Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an IT Technician for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: IT Technician
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid onsite/remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Tier 2 support of Field Service Edge (Click, Click Mobile) for Dev Ops users. SME understands the business unit process well, understands FSE and the configurations, interface, and mapping for each process, for each user group. Duties may evolve over time. Preferred experience with Click Mobile, ServiceNow, MS Teams, and O365.
- Preferred experience in Click vendor, Salesforce, and the Clicksoft and Click Mobile products
- Nice to have in addition would be SQL, Azure DevOps Experience, Help desk or user support experience from the past.
Work location: Hybrid remote — on-site as necessary.
Role will require after hour support and rotational “on-call” responsibilities.
Tier 2 support includes ticket response, user interaction, off-hours and emergent support needs, trouble-shooting, login assistance, minor configuration changes, validation of host systems and configurations, and other non-bug fix support activities. (Tier 3 is bug fix IT and vendor support).
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209404
Publish Date: 16 Nov 2022